I am surprised and… well, touched quite frankly.
Gabriella, from http://writinglovingit.blogspot.com/ has nominated me for the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. Thank you, Gabriella. And anyone reading this must check out her blog. I’m enjoying it very much.
The rules are simple:
1) Thank and link to the person that nominated you.
2) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award to 15 3 of your blogging buddies. (I’m picking 6.)
4) Notify the recipients
My 7 random facts...
1. I love eastern European films though I’ve never been to that part of the world.
2. I have two injuries doctors don’t know how to fix.
3. I’m often awake till 7am.
4. I would drive out of my way to buy from a business I like.
5. I would drive out of my way to avoid buying from a business I dislike.
6. I do a lot of driving out of my way.
7. I think Steven Colbert is the best interviewer on TV.
The 6 people I nominate are:
1. Helen Hanson… http://www.helenhanson.com/
2. Missie... http://www.theunreadreader.com/
3. Guido Henkel… http://guidohenkel.com/
4. Katina Ferguson… http://www.fergyville.com/
5. LaTonya Jones… http://www.blkgrl.blogspot.com/
6. N. L. Earnshaw… http://indieebooks.blogspot.com
Posted by S Alini